Sunday, April 15, 2007

Hey Ya'll,

OK so I got a little ahead of myself. When I wrote my last post I really thought I would be able to get the video link onto the blog. The problem is that our connection out here is very tenuous and slow. I've been trying for the last couple of days to get the video clip uploaded to YouTube, but haven't been able to. I'll keep trying so be patient. Sorry for the teaser, but I really thought I'd be able to do it. Sorry.

Thanks everyone for visiting my blog! This is a lot of fun and I think being able to see the pictures and stuff is much more interesting than just the email. That doesn't mean I don't want anyone sending email, I still enjoy those and will answer anyone who writes to me. I just thing the blog is fun. Thanks again.

1 comment:

GiGi in Austin said...

This is my first time answering a BLOG. I usually just read them so you are furthering my Technology experience. I love your BLOG and check it each day to see what you are up to. Keep safe and you guys are in my prayers daily.