Monday, June 25, 2007

Happy Birthday Dylan!

I know this is a bit early since Dylan's birthday isn't until the 5th of July, but I wanted to make sure this was in on time.
For those who may not know, Dylan Evan Roundy is my Grandson. He is turning one year old and is just the coolest, cutest guy I know. As luck would have it, he's been giving his parents some trials lately with some sickness and teething. As you can see, he's standing, and as I understand, is trying to start walking. His mom tells me that he will take a few steps then "chicken out". All in good time Dylan, keep up the good work.

Here are some pictures of Dylan. Enjoy!



Here are a few of my favorites. Dylan in the hospital with his first big "owie". A pic of him with his mom, and one of him in his crib. He is always so happy and smiling so big.


They're great when they're asleep arent' they?

Happy Birthday Dylan! You are the greatest. I love you.

2 comments:

Jen said...

thanks grandpa! i love u, and miss u, and cant wait until we can play! love, dylan

Molly said...

Dear David, I just love your blog. It is so interesting and informative. Thanks for keeping all of up to date on your doings. Dylan is beautiful. I can't wait for you to be able to spend some time with him. We are all busy with wedding plans. Sorry that you can't be here. You are in our daily prayers and on the weekly rolls of the temple. Loce Molly