Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Crazy Eights

As it turns out, I was tagged by Jen to do this crazy eights thing.  Let's see how it goes.

8 things I am passionate about: (In no particular order)

1. Cindy, my beautiful wife

2. My kids

3. My Grandson

4. The Simpsons

5. Music

6. Photography

7. Conservatism

8. Making fun of liberals

 

8 things I want to do before I die:

1. Travel more. Take Cindy places I've been and she hasn't, and places neither of us have been.

2. Go an a mission.

3. Run a marathon

4. Have a book published

5. Earn my Doctorate

6. Retire!

7.

8.

 

8 Things I say often:

1. D'oh!

2. Stupid Gay Kitties! (whenever our cats do something dumb)

3. I love you.

4. Hey Baby

5. Excellent

6. I'm not even mad, that's amazing

7.

8.

 

8 Books I've read recently: (I'm not counting textbooks)1. Power to the People

2. Lisey's Story

3. The First American

4. General George Washington

5. Because They Hate

6. From Dawn to Decadence

7. The Spiritual Journey of George Washington

8. The A - Z of Creative Photography

 

8 Songs I could listen to over and over:

1. Anything by Led Zeppelin.

2. Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

3. Low Spark of High Heel Boys - Traffic

4. Cross-Eyed Mary - Jethro Tull

5. Mona Lisas and Mad Hatters - Elton John

6. Do You Feel Like We Do (live version) - Peter Frampton

7. Dark Side of The Moon (entire album) - Pink Floyd

8. Let it Be - The Beatles

 

8 Things I learned this past year

1. 7 Months is a long time to be deployed

2. Baghdad is a very exciting place to live

3. Preparing for retirement can be nerve-wracking, but exciting

4. I love Cindy more and more each year

5. It's tough getting older

6. I am capable of more than I thought possible

7. I love being a grandparent

8. I am actually looking forward to moving to Utah (It's been a long time since I felt that way).

Well that's it.  Don't really have anyone to tag with this that Jen didn't already tag.  I will be blogging more about Italy soon, look for it.

No comments: