Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Cindy's Birthday Present

It was an interesting confluence of events and some awesome timing have led to an interesting present for Cindy's upcoming birthday. I know it's early to be getting a present already, and your probably wondering why I'm putting it in my blog if Cindy might see it. Well, the fact of the matter is that it isn't a surprise. We just finalized the plans today. At the beginning of November (3rd through the 9th to be exact) Cindy will be accompanying me on a TDY to England. I'll be doing a Staff Assistance Visit to RAF Mildenhall (a British Air Force Base with U.S. Air Force personnel) and we've arranged for Cindy to come along. Mildenhall is in Suffolk, about 45 minutes from London. We are very excited about this trip. I figure it's a good warm-up for our trip to Italy in January since Cindy's never been overseas before. We'll definitely have a bunch of pics to post after that trip.

2 comments:

Flag Gazer said...

How exciting!!!
I have a friend who spends several weeks in that area each year - you will have a great time!! (take rain gear!)

Jodi said...

How exciting!!! That is awesome. I wwant to see all the details posted, when you get back.Don't do anything I wouldn't do in a foreign country(HA). miss you guys! hugs and kisses